Best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater at resolutions over 1024x768
Please direct any website related questions to HarderLogic
Professional Consulting for Capital Campaigns (Capital Fund Campaigns)
It has been proven many times that churches that use outside help in funding programs for capital projects generate significantly more money than if they conduct in-house programs. In consulting for capital campaigns, Harder & Associates provides the following elements.
- We check to determine if the vision for the project is clarified.
- We check to see if the project that is proposed has already been conducted by an architect on the basis of needs priorities so that the design and the total cost has been determined.
- We conduct a Financial Feasibility Study to determine for the church the financial potential that is achievable. It is very important to find the answer for the question, “What can we afford?” The answer to that question is necessary to determine the size of the project and to set a reasonable goal for the campaign.
- We meet with church leaders to set the design of the campaign. Many companies use a ‘cookie-cutter’ approach where the same campaign design is used for all churches, small or large, rural or urban, or whatever the denomination of the church happens to be. The ‘cookie-cutter’ approach does not work. Every church has its own DNA and the campaign design needs to be set on the basis of the church’s various traditions.
- When the design is set, the Consultant produces a training Manual and the needed training material for all individuals that are serving on the campaign Steering Committee and others who are recruited and trained to serve.
- Campaigns are usually in the 3.5 to 5 month time-frame. When the calendar is set, the Consultant is on site for all the training meetings set in the calendar. Also during the campaign, the Consultant is available to respond to church leaders on a regular basis to any questions or concerns they may have.
- When the commitments to the campaign have been received, the Consultant is available over the next three years of the giving period to ensure that the commitments made are actually received.